www.teamrock.com is a site operated by Team Rock Limited (We). We are a limited company registered in Scotland under company number SC395795 and have our registered office at 191 West George Street, Glasgow, 191 West George Street, Glasgow, Lanarkshire, G2 2LD. Our main trading address is Prospect Business Centre, Hamilton International Park, Stanley Boulevard, Glasgow, G72 0BN. Our VAT number is GB124336636.
We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Access to some parts of our site may require you to register for access.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
The content on our site is provided for general information and entertainment only. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting our site.
The teamrock.com Launch Offer is subject to these Terms and Conditions:
1. This offer is for one print subscription to Metal Hammer Magazine or Classic Rock Magazine, one digital subscription to Metal Hammer Magazine or Classic Rock Magazine, one registration to teamrock.com and associatate websites, and one weekend ticket to Sonisphere Festival at Knebworth, Hertfordshire, from 4-6 July 2014.
2. No alternatives to the components of the package are available, there is no cash alternative to any components.
3. The print and digital subscriptions will be for one year (13 issues). Due to print scheduling your subscription may begin the month after you purchase.
4. Your registration to teamrock.com will give you full access to the website and associated websites. In future TeamRock may introduce premium content, your purchase of this offer does not give you access to premium content. You will, however, have full right to purchase access to such premium content.
5. The ticket to Sonisphere Festival 2014 is a Weekend ticket. This does not include camping, accommodation, transport, or spending money. You can add these elements yourself by purchasing them from Sonisphere.
6. Access to Sonisphere Festival 2014 will be granted at the event box office. Please present your receipt and valid ID to gain entry. This event is open to all ages except under 16s to be accompanied by an adult 18+
7. This offer is only available to residents of the United Kingdom, including the Channel Islands, but excluding Overseas Dependencies.
Print magazine subscriptions are fulfilled by My Favourite Magazines. For their Terms and Conditions click here. Please note customer service for TeamRock titles is handled by TeamRock and not My Favourite Magazines, if you require assistance email ADDRESS or phone 01604 251040.
Sonisphere Festival have their their Terms and Conditions here. By using the Sonisphere ticket as part of this offer you agree to abide by their Terms and Conditions.